The Norton Antivirus software provides real-time protection to your PC against all kinds of malware. To know about how to cancel norton antivirus, follow the steps below.
Additional features of the Norton Antivirus software are listed here for your reference.
- Password Manager
- Smart Firewall
- 2GB Cloud Backup
- Anti-spyware, antivirus, malware & ransomware protection
- Online threat protection
- Virus protection promise
- To protect the PC from malware, you have to renew the subscription.
- You can cancel the subscription at any time to prevent automatic billing.
To cancel the Automatic Renewal service of your Norton product, refer to the step-by-step guidelines mentioned here.
- Open the default web browser on your computer and visit the official website of the Norton product.
- When you see the ‘Welcome to My Norton’ message on the screen, click the Sign In option on the main panel.
- Type the Norton account’s email address in the Email Address field and enter the correct password in the Password field.
- Select or deselect the checkbox next to the ‘Remember me on this device’ option.
- After you click the Sign In button, the homepage of the Norton account will appear on the screen.
- Click the My Norton tab at the upper-left corner of the web browser.
- Now, you have to turn off the toggle switch next to the Norton product.
- If prompted, click the Turn Off option for the confirmation.
- Once done, the ‘Your subscription is canceled and will no longer be automatically renewed’ message will appear on the screen.
- Click the Close option to exit the Subscription web page of the Norton product.
- This will cancel the Automatic Renewal service of the Norton product. If you find any difficulties on how to cancel norton antivirus, click the call button available on the screen
If you want to renew your subscription, you have to do it before the subscription period ends.