If you face issues after updating the eM Client app to the recent version, you have to figure out the exact cause behind this em client won t open problem. Try out the troubleshooting solutions listed in this article and see if they work.
Check Your Internet
- Your computer must have a proper Internet connection to access the eM Client app. Therefore, ensure that your Internet is stable.
- If your Internet is not the reason behind your problem, continue with the following troubleshooting solutions.
Uninstall The Conflicting Application
- Sometimes, a third-party application can impact the functionality of the apps installed on your computer.
- This conflicting application can be a potential reason behind your problem.
- To fix this, open Task Manager and close every application one by one. Whenever you close a problem, see if you can open eM Client. Once you figure out the problematic application, remove it from your computer.
Restart Your Computer
- Once you install the recent version of eM Client, it is mandatory to restart your computer. Usually, the installer itself will prompt you to restart your computer. If you don't do this, you cannot access eM Client correctly.
- Click the Windows icon and select the Restart option.
- Once your computer restarts, ensure that you can open eM Client without any trouble like em client not opening issue.
Restart The Installation
The installation may stop due to several reasons. Follow the instructions listed in this section and reinstall the app; probably, this will work for you.
- To begin with, log in to your computer with administrator rights. Close all the running applications.
- Go to the Control Panel section and uninstall the eM Client application. When prompted, delete the database directory. If you find the following path, delete it: C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\.
- In some cases, the registry files of the previous version of eM Client can impact the proper installation of the recent version. To fix this trouble, you should delete all the registry files associated with eM Client. Open the Run dialog box (Windows + R). Type regedit and click OK. When you are directed to the Registry Editor folder, delete all the files related to eM Client.
- Install the app once again and restart your computer when prompted.
- Now, check if eM Client opens on your Windows computer without issues.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the eM client won t open after update problem. If you still cannot handle this issue yourself, reach our technical team for real-time assistance. You can use the call option on this page to contact us.