eM Client is one of the robust desktop email clients and it enables you to configure and synchronize with Gmail and Google Workspace. Your emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and chats can be synchronized. In some instances, eM Client may not synchronize with Gmail for several reasons. This article discusses the common reasons and solutions for the “eM Client not syncing with Gmail” problem.
How To Sync Em Client With Gmail?
Before troubleshooting the problem, see if you have set up eM Client with Gmail. The following instructions will guide you in that regard.
- Open eM Client and select Menu> Accounts.
- Click the + Add account button. Now, the New Account window will open.
- In the account wizard window, enter your Google email address in the respective field and click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
- Enter your name and click Next. Then, set up encryption for your email.
- In a new Internet browser window, choose your Gmail account and enter your password in the respective field.
- When prompted, confirm your permission to eM Client to synchronize your account. Then, scroll down and click Accept.
- In case your eM Client is still not syncing with Gmail, you need to troubleshoot the problem with the appropriate solutions.
Disable Your Computer’s Firewall And Antivirus Software
- As the first step of troubleshooting the em client not syncing issue, restart your computer. It will fix some bugs and technical glitches. Then, see if your trouble is rectified.
- Whenever you face synchronization problems with eM Client, see if the issue lies with your antivirus software or firewall. They may impact the proper functioning of other applications.
- Therefore, temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus software and see if it works.
Uninstall And Reinstall Em Client
- Synchronization problems can be fixed when you uninstall and reinstall the eM Client app.
- On your computer, click Start and select Control Panel.
- Select Programs> Programs and Features.
- Now, locate eM Client and uninstall it from your computer.
- Reinstall the same application and see if your Em Client Not Opening problem is fixed.
- In some instances, removing and re-adding your Google account can help you handle these sync issues in the best way possible.
- Once you remove your account, make sure to back up your data via Menu> Backup so that you can restore your data after re-adding your account.
We hope you have solved the “eM Client not syncing with Gmail” issue. Have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to reach us by making use of the call option on this page.