Is the email you received in eM Client missing after a while? No idea why and where your emails disappear in eM Client? Even if eM Client is one of the popular email clients that allows you to configure multiple accounts and send/receive emails, some problems like em client missing emails are faced by the users frequently.
Em Client Missing Emails- Why?
Some users face this problem after upgrading their eM Client, and some others experience this issue with the IMAP account (for example, Gmail) configured on the email client. The exact reasons for the “eM Client missing emails” problem are unknown, and it is still a mystery as to why this happens.
However, there are some workable solutions you can try to resolve this issue.
Em Client Missing Emails- Let’s Fix It
Restart Your Computer
- Typically, after updating or upgrading an application on your computer, you have to restart it to update its new features on it.
- If you’re facing this problem after updating or upgrading the eM Client app, check whether you have restarted your computer.
- If not, restart it and check if the emails are missing.
Contact Your Isp
- In some cases, the spam filter settings and the email rules configured or enabled by your Internet Service Provider could also lead to these kinds of problems. (This happens mostly with the IMAP account).
- So, contact your ISP to confirm that no rules are applied on the Internet that you’re using.
- If any rule is configured, request your ISP to disable it.
Modify The Rules
- The Auto Delete rule in eM Client deletes all the emails after a specific period. Therefore, check if you have enabled this rule in the eM Client app.
- If yes, disable it to resolve the problem.
- You can do this from the Menu/Rules screen of the eM Client app.
Use The Context Menu
- This method can assist you in restoring the missing emails within a few minutes. (We can’t ensure that this method works 100%).
- Move the mouse cursor over the left pane section.
- Right-click on the section list.
- Choose the Mail option from the Context menu.
- Now, check if the missing emails are displayed on the screen.
- If not, try the next one.
Reinstall Em Client
- Some software glitches could also lead to the “eM Client missing emails” problem.
- In this case, reinstall the eM Client app to resolve the issue.
- Follow the instructions below to reinstall the eM Client app without losing data in Windows 10.
- Download the latest version of the eM Client app on your computer.
- Install the app by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After doing that, go to the following directory: “C:\Windows.old\Users_Username_\AppData\Roaming\.”
- Copy all the data stored in it and move them to “C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming.”
Access The Account Via A Web Browser
- If the emails are disappearing in eM Client again, try to access your account via a web browser even after reinstalling it.
- This is a temporary workaround to resolve the problem.
Need real-time assistance in resolving the eM Client missing emails problem? Contact us using the call option provided on this page.