eM Client is one of the best desktop email clients ideal for Windows and Mac users. However, a technical glitch is common with every application, which can happen to eM Client as well. But don’t worry; there is always a solution for every problem. If eM Client Not Opening, try out the techniques listed in this article and see if you can resolve your problem.
Run The App In Compatibility Mode
Whenever eM Client is not opening on your computer, try to run the app in compatibility mode. The following instructions can help you in that regard.
- Click Start on your computer and search for eM Client.
- When it displays the search results, locate eM Client and drag it to your desktop.
- Right-click on the icon and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility mode and click the Run compatibility troubleshooter button.
- Now, check if eM Client is opening.
Uninstall And Reinstall Em Client
- As previously mentioned, any app can start to malfunction without prior notice. However, reinstallation can help you tackle this eM client not opening trouble efficiently.
- Click the Start icon on your computer and search for eM Client.
- Right-click on the eM Client app and select Uninstall.
- Finally, restart your computer.
- Again, download eM Client and install it on your computer.
Set Em Client As The Default Email App
When you set eM Client as the default email app on your computer, you can fix the “eM Client not opening” problem in the best way possible.
- Right-click on Start and select Settings> Apps> Default apps.
- Click on the Mail icon and select eM Client.
- Restart your computer and ensure your problem is resolved.
Run As An Administrator
- Right-click on the eM Client’s desktop shortcut and select Properties.
- Now, click the Compatibility tab and check the Run this program as an administrator box.
- Click OK to confirm the changes.
- Now, see if you can open the eM Client app without any trouble.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the “eM Client Not Opening” problem. If you still cannot fix this issue, get in touch with our expert team using the call option on this page.